Surviving Spring Break with Her Campus Survival Kits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

As the campus is quickly emptying and students are headed to PCB, Mexico or just home, Her Campus is getting ready to give away some awesome swag for you to use to celebrate spring break and get ready for summer! Her Campus sent our chapter a HUGE box of some of our favorite partner’s products to give to you, our wonderful readers. 

How sweet!? Interested to see what’s all in the box? Keep reading! We not only got some awesome swag from the Her Campus Shop, but we got some from Neuro Drinks, Yokini, European Wax Center, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Biotera by Zotos Professional and TRESemmé!

The first set of awesome products are straight from Her Campus! Lucky winners can take home one or all of these awesome products. HC sent us an ah-dorabl pink Her Campus bow cup and matching koozies (for your soda, obviously). Not only that, but you can also soak up the sun with the super chic UV protected HC sunglasses! But remember, you’re representing Her Campus with these products so be safe and wear responsibly.

We also got eight AWESOME 7-Day Keratin Smooth kits from TRESemmé. These kits are fantastic for all kinds of hair and will leave you with a sliky soft beachy look for spring break and summer! We have eight to give away so you have that many chances to win one!

This next one is going to have you entering the giveaway as many times as possible! Chipotle has hooked us up with one free burrito, burrito bowl, salad or tacos and chips and guac! But there’s only one of each! I’d drive a half hour either way to the nearest Chipotle for this deal!

Not only has TRESemmé hooked us up with some good lookin hair, but so has Zotos Professional with Biotera! The paraben and silicone free conditioner extends color up to 50% longer which means that your fresh dye job will last into the summer sun! We have TONS of samples, so be sure to enter the giveaway and we’ll hook you up good!

Now you can’t hit the beach without a good wax or a bikini! Let European Wax Center hook you up with a FREE bikini line, eyebrow or underarm wax to leave you silky smooth for your vacay or staycay! Guys, don’t worry, they do eyebrow, ear and nose touch ups too so this deal is great for you! Yokini is also hooking us up with a 20% off deal on their custom swimsuits! Want to rep Stout all the way in Cancun? Purchase one of their suits and represent this cold state while you’re out sunning yourself!

Last but surely not least, Neuro Drinks has hooked us up with a Neuro SLEEP swag bag as well as FOUR, yes I said four, cases of their mango and tangerine Neuro SLEEP drinks. When you’re just wiped out from a long day at the beach or too excited for your flight in the morning that you can’t sleep, drink one of these 35 calorie drinks and rest up for another day in the sun!

Check back after spring break to see how to win some of these awesome products! 

Laura (Lo), originally from Milwaukee, WI, is an alumni of Her Campus and the University of Wisconsin - Stout. She majored in Professional Communication & Emerging Media and Strategic Communication. Lo was involved with Her Campus as a High School Journalism & Publicity Ambassador, Chapter Advisor and Campus Correspondent for HC UW-Stout. Laura is currently a Social Media Specialist for Fence Talk Digital and does freelance writing occasionally. Feel free to follow her on Twitter or add her on LinkedIn.