Stay Strong: A Her Campus Guide to Keeping Motivated

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Her Campus is giving some tips on how not to lose your momentum as you finish out the year! We know it’s easy to lose motivation after spring break. So, to help you make the most of your last month of school, we’ve put together some advice with the help of our partners.

Pack a Bag

With spring break over, it’s still important to take a break now and then. Go on a day trip, spend a day at the lake, or just spend a lazy day on campus. With the Vera Bradley tote bag, you can take the essentials with you on every adventure.

Carry the Essentials

When you’re part of the crazy party scene it’s easy for your purse to lost or stolen. Instead of hulking around a big bag that’s weighing you down, take a wristlet with just the bare necessities. The Vera Bradley ID cases can easily attach to your belt loop with no fear of falling off. Take your driver’s license and some petty cash for a night of fun!

A Quick Fix

Whether you just want a new look or it broke, the Brappz bands make a great alternative to a bra strap. These multi-purpose bands offer a trendy new accessory for your wardrobe. You can easily incorporate them into your everyday look.

Take 2

Take only 2 gummies to stay on top of your health this semester. The AZO Cranberry Gummies are quick and easy to take when you are always on the go. 

Pamper Yourself

When you take 5 minutes for yourself each day, you always feel more ready to take on the day.  With the TRESemme Expert Collection and the Milani ultrafine liquid liner you can get ready for spring.

A big thank-you to are partners! 

Olivia is a Professional Communications in Emerging Media student at the University of Wisconsin - Stout. Currently the Campus Correspondent for Stout's chapter, she hopes to find a career in journalism. Originally from Milwaukee, Olivia has put her city life on hold to follow her dreams. You can follow her at her Instagram or blog, Olivia Marie.
Her Campus at UW-Stout