Rating Frogs From Twitter

With my first year of college coming to an end, I figured that we should end on a happy note... by ranking frogs from Twitter!

1. 1. Frog in A Cup

Looks very happy. Very small in a big cup. Has beautiful big black eyes. 9/10

2. 2. Crazy Frog

I hate this frog. He scares me so much. Why is he bald? Creeped me out as a kid and creeps me out now. -5/10

3. 3. Gamer Frog

Seems like he would make fun of me for sucking at Mario Kart. Probably an incel. 3/10

4. 4. Yeehaw Frog

Best cowboy in the West. He rides My Little Ponies because he isn't afraid of femininity. 10/10

5. 5. Soft Frog

Prettiest frog in town. Definitely won prom queen. Very beautiful. 8/10

6. 6. Frog in Froggy Chair

Frog in froggy chair! Frog in froggy chair! Frog in froggy chair! He too big for his damn chair. 10/10

7. 7. Skater Frog

He was a skater boy, he said see you later boy. Seems like a chill dude. Probably does drugs but is a feminist. 7/10

8. 8. Rocket Frog

Having a good time. Should've been cast as Elton John in Rocketman. Can play some good tunes on the piano. Life of the party. 10/10

9. 9. Kermit the Frog

Iconic. The OG. Very sassy. Plays tunes on the banjo. Sips a lot of iced tea. 100/10

10. 10. Bread Frog

Looks delicious. He chunky. But he is not gluten-free. That's not very celiac of you. 6/10

11. 11. Lily the Frog

So kind. So gentle. My best friend. I would jump off of a cliff for her. 50/10

12. 12. Polite Frog

Very polite. Honest and caring. The mom friend of the group. Discretely tells you that you have food in your teeth. An absolute angel. 80/10

Is there a more perfect way to finish off Freshman year than with an article about frogs? Of course not!