This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Name- Peyton SheddHometown- Tony, WI (Flambeau high)Year in School- JuniorMajor- Hotel, Restaurant, Tourism Management with Business minorRelationship Status- Single as ever

H.C. What activities are you involved with at Stout?

P.S. I am on the Track and Field team and currently taking this season off competition. I will be at Stout for 5 years, so I will finish my eligibility my 5th year. I’m also a member of AHLA.

H.C. What events do you participate in Track?

P.S. Pole vault and short sprints! I have also been on the 400-meter relay since my freshman year.

H.C. What song are you currently playing on repeat?

P.S. Oh brother, too many.. “Geranimo” by Sheppard and “Outta my Mind” by Waxx are new on repeat, but been repeating “Bigroom Blitz” by Scooter for about a month now!

H.C. What is your all time favorite movie quote?

P.S. “Don’t let the haters stop you from doing your thang.” ~Mean girls

H.C. What is something people would be surprised to know about you?

P.S. No matter how hard I play or what my weekend actions suggest, my relationship with God is the most important thing in my life.

H.C. What do you look for in a girl?

P.S. Confidence and a bubbly personality are some of the most attractive qualities in a girl. A glass-half-full attitude is important as well!

H.C. Who is your celebrity crush?

P.S. Pam Beesly/Halpert from the office! Not Jenna Fischer however, Pam!

H.C. What’s your idea of the perfect date?

P.S. I love the idea of sitting on a blanket around the woods or by a river with some food and talking for a few hours. I also like surprises, so put that in your back pocket ladies! :)

H.C. Where do you see yourself in five years?

P.S.I am working towards being a guest services manager/director at a upscale hotel or resort, ideally down south where my family lives. General manager is in the 15 year plan.

H.C. What would be your dream job?

P.S. This may sound strange, but very few things in life have been as fun or heartwarming as performing in choir competitions or “a cappella” groups. If there is a way to make a career put of that, sign me up! A large majority of my family has been called to ministry in their adult life, so we never know what may happen.  

H.C. If you could ask your future self one question, what would it be?

P.S. Did the Vikings ever win a Super Bowl? Haha just kidding, we know that will never happen..

Hey Everyone! I'm Amanda, I'm typically a sports writer, but I'm switching it up and LOVE writing for HerCampus so far! 
Her Campus at UW-Stout