This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Name: Megan Froemming

Hometown: Edina, MN

Program of Emphasis: Double Major in Business and Psychology

Year: Freshman

Relationship Status: In a Relationship

HC: Tell us a little bit about yourself!

MF: I am a freshman at UW-Stout, and my hometown is Edina, Minnesota. In high school I was involved in was the Edina Girl’s Swim and Dive. I loved competitive swimming and had a lot of good friends on my team. I was also involved in DECA, which is a competitive business club. My partner and I competed together for two years in several events and made it to state. I love spending my time with my friends and family and also love to spend lots of time with my dog! In my free time I enjoy shopping, exercising, listening to music, and being around my friends and family.

HC: How are you involved on campus as a student at UW-Stout?

MF: At UW-Stout I am involved in the sorority Delta Zeta. I never thought I would join a sorority, but once I got on campus I met all the girls and saw how friendly and inviting they all were, which led me to decide that it was the place for me! So far this is the only organization I have joined, but I want to find another club to join to be more involved!

HC: That’s awesome! How would you describe yourself in a couple words?

MF: In a couple words, I would describe myself as kind, welcoming, friendly, and a good listener.

HC: Do you have any siblings?

MF: Yes! I have an older brother and a younger sister. My brother, Alex, is 21 and currently studying mechanical engineering. My sister, Katie, is 15 and a freshman in high school.

HC: What is something most people would be surprised to know about you?

MF: I love to do yoga! It’s one of my favorite things to do to get exercise as well as relax. I think everyone should try it at least once!

HC: Where is your favorite place to go out to eat?

MF: This question is kind of hard; there are so many! But my favorite restaurant is Crave!

HC: Who is your celebrity crush?

MF: My celebrity crush is G-Eazy. I could listen to his music all day long and would love to meet him someday!

HC: Spring Break is just around the corner! Do you have any special plans over break?

MF: Yes! I am going down to my grandparents’ condo in Florida with some of my friends. It will be so nice to escape the cold and the beach is one of my favorite places to be!

HC: I think we all can agree with that! Describe your ideal date for us.

MF: My ideal date would be going on an adventure during the day, going to dinner afterwards, and then cuddling while watching a movie at night.

HC: What have you learned about your experiences in dating/relationships, and what advice would you give to the younger girls out there?

MF: I have learned that the person you are with should make you happy and feel like a princess; that’s what matters. You should never feel put down or like you’re not good enough. I’ve also learned that having your heart broken is one of the hardest things you can go through, but you can work through it and it only makes you stronger! The advice I would give to younger girls is to be with someone who makes you feel happy and confident! Things can only go up from there :)

Her Campus at UW-Stout