Meet Campus Cutie – Rachel Reinhart

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

From fashion maven to coffee lover, Rachel is one of the sweetest people on campus. With a career in retail ahead of her, Rachel hasn’t wasted one minute of getting the most out of her time here at Stout.

Name: Rachel Reinhart

Hometown: La Crosse, WI

Major:  Fashion Marketing for Retail Merchandising and Management

Year: Senior

Relationship Status: In a Relationship 

HC: Describe yourself in three words.

RR: Passionate, Creative, & Goofy

HC: At any given moment, you are most likely to be found where on campus?

RR: At the Raw Deal, if I’m not working, I’m there doing homework or just hanging out.

HC: What’s your favorite part about working at the Raw Deal?

RR: I love being able to spend time with my coworkers and meeting everyone that comes in. You get to form a lot of personal relationships with customers which I think is super fun and unique about the place!

HC: How do you like your coffee?

RR: A lot of it. Usually espresso, hot or iced with a splash of almond milk!

HC: Who is your style icon?

RR: I like to think of myself as my own style icon, I try to get creative with my own style, but I spend a lot of time on Pinterest getting inspiration. I love Vanessa Hudgens’ style, It’s a good mix of bohemian and an edgy-rock style.

HC: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?

RR: Someone that shares the same compassion as I do, as well as sense of humor. Style is always is a plus too!

HC: What would be your ideal date?

RR: Some sort of adventure

HC: What are 3 things you cannot live without?

RR: Coffee, friends, and laughter

HC: Where do you see yourself in five years?

RR: I plan to move out of the Midwest, but other than that I’m not much of a planner

HC: What’s one thing on your bucket list?

RR: I want to experience standing next to an erupting volcano somewhere near an ocean.

HC: Tell us about your New York trip over winter break.

RR: I got the opportunity to travel with a small group of girls in the Retail program to the National Retail Foundation conference in New York over winter break. I spent a week exploring the city, eating amazing food, learning about the retail industry and receiving advice about starting my career after graduation, and of course, shopping!

HC: What’s some advice you would give freshmen here at stout?

RR: I would say allow yourself to experience all that you can within your 4/5 years here. My college experience has been such an unforgettable one, learning and growing and meeting so many wonderful people. There are countless opportunities available, there is really something for everybody to fall in love with.

Rachel’s Favorites

Food: Sushi

Celebrity Crush: hate to admit it, but Zac Efron- that hasn’t changed since the first time I watched HSM

Hobbies: I love taking pictures and sharing them on Instagram and such. I also enjoy being outside and going hiking or going out on my family’s boat in the summer.

Book: The Everyday Alchemist’s Happiness Handbook by Natalie Fee

Movie: Space Jam

Vacation Spot: Anywhere by mountains 

All photos were provided by Rachel Reinhart

Hanna Carpenter Hanna, originally from Prior Lake, MN, is a Senior at the University of Wisconsin - Stout with a major in Retail Merchandising and Managment. Hanna is a writer and partcipates in the event committee for the UW-Stout chapter. She loves spending time with her family and friends. She loves music and is a HUGE fan of Chris Brown. 
Her Campus at UW-Stout