Meet Campus Cutie – Mitchell Junker

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Name: Mitchell William John Junker

Hometown: Stillwater, MN

Major: Business – Finance/Marketing/Sales

Year: Junior

Relationship Status: Single

HC: Describe yourself in three words.

MJ: Funny, caring, and easygoing.

HC: What do you enjoy most about UW-Stout so far?

MJ: The great relationships and memories that have been made.

HC: At any given moment, you are most likely to be found where on campus?

MJ: If I’m on campus, it’s probably in the MSC Fireside.

HC: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

MJ: That’s a great question. To be honest, for as much as I have traveled in the US, I’m really grateful that I live where I do now. Florida is definitely a great place to be too, the family has a time share in Ft. Meyers.  

HC: If you were going on a first date, where would you take the girl?

MJ: I think it all depends on how I feel about her at the time. I could ask a girl on a date without knowing her and that would call for something more casual like a coffee date I feel like. If I knew this girl and we have been seeing each other for a little bit and I liked her a lot, I would definitely take her out to dinner at a classy restaurant.

HC: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?

MJ: I look for an outgoing personality, someone cares about her future, beautiful eyes, and nice smile. I’m kind of a brunette guy myself by the way.  

HC: What are guys usually thinking about on a first date?

MJ: I’m not sure about the other guys, but I’m always thinking about trying to not say something stupid or too cheesy. Also, if I have something in my teeth while I’m talking, super embarrassing. Most importantly though I try to focus on getting her to smile and laugh so she’s comfortable.   

HC: What would be your ideal date?

MJ: A ride to dinner in my Ferrari, followed by a walk on the beach while watching the sunset go down. Finally, ending the night with me dropping her off.

HC: What is the best pick up line you can think of?

MJ: Do you have a map? I’m getting lost in your eyes….

HC: Where do you see yourself in five years?

MJ: Five years from now all I can ask is that I’m happy, have a great job doing what I love (hopefully working for myself), and am financially stable. When it comes to having a wife and kids, I defiantly want that, but I want to be ready so I can give both my wife and kids the best life they can have.  

HC: Who do you consider the most influential person in your life?

MJ: My father. He is the man.

HC: What are 3 things you cannot live without?

MJ: God, Family, Friends.

HC: If you could have dinner with any celebrity who would it be and why?

MJ: Warren Buffett, he is the most successful investor in the world.

HC: What’s one thing on your bucket list?

MJ: To travel to Dubai and stay in the Burj Al Arab 5 star luxury hotel.    

Mitchell’s Favorites

Sport to watch: Football

Food: Sushi

Vacation Spot: Cali or Florida

Celebrity Crush: Megan Fox

Movie: I Am Legend  

Hanna Carpenter Hanna, originally from Prior Lake, MN, is a Senior at the University of Wisconsin - Stout with a major in Retail Merchandising and Managment. Hanna is a writer and partcipates in the event committee for the UW-Stout chapter. She loves spending time with her family and friends. She loves music and is a HUGE fan of Chris Brown.