Meet Campus Cutie – Kasey Fannin

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Name: Kasey Fannin

Hometown: New Holstein, WI

Program of Emphasis: Construction Management

Year: Senior

Relationship Status: Single 

HC: How are you involved on campus at UW Stout?

KF: I am in the Student Construction Association (SCA) and a member of the UW-Stout Waterski Team here at Stout.

HC: What do you want to do with your life after graduation from Stout?

KF: I plan on becoming a Project Manager at a construction company after graduation, but not sure where on the map I want to work yet.

HC: Describe yourself in three words.

KF: Determined, Considerate, and Hard-Working.

HC: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?

KF: They must have a good smile, be athletic, and outgoing. Also, someone who is willing to get outdoors every once and while is definitely a plus and maybe be willing to go out for a drink now and then.

HC: If you were going on a first date, where would you take the girl?

KF: I’ve never really been on a date before but if I were to take a girl on one it would be something spontaneous or seasonal – if it was winter I would take her ice skating and if it was summer maybe spend the day boating or at the beach.

HC: What is a deal breaker in a relationship?

KF: A selfish personality or someone who can’t hold a conversation.

HC: What’s one thing on your bucket list?

KF: Big Game Hunt in Alaska or Canada

HC: Who do you consider the most influential person in your life?

KF: Definitely my father – he has taught me so many things and has had my back since day one. By far the most influential person in my life and is the person I want look up to the most – I cannot be thankful enough for him in my life.

HC: What are 3 things you cannot live without?

KF: My family, my friends, and the Green Bay Packers.

HC: What’s one fact about yourself that most people don’t know?

KF: I have an 8 month old niece named Eloise and she is the greatest thing ever.

Kasey’s Favorites

Sport to watch: Football and Hockey

Vacation Spot: Texas or Florida

Celebrity Crush: Blake Lively or Mila Kunis (It’s a tie)

Hobbies: Hunting, Ice Fishing, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, and staying active.

Location at Stout: You could probably find me at Kahootz on the weekends.

Hanna Carpenter Hanna, originally from Prior Lake, MN, is a Senior at the University of Wisconsin - Stout with a major in Retail Merchandising and Managment. Hanna is a writer and partcipates in the event committee for the UW-Stout chapter. She loves spending time with her family and friends. She loves music and is a HUGE fan of Chris Brown.