Meet Campus Cutie – Amber Sahli

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Name: Amber Sahli

Hometown: Corcoran, MN

Major: Retail Merchandising and Management (Buying and Product Management) Minoring in Business Administration

Year: Senior

Relationship Status: In a relationship

Amber’s Favorites:

Movie: O Brother, Where Art Thou?

Song: “I Wanna” by All American Rejects

Food: Crab Legs

Vacation Spot: The Caribbean

Celebrity Crush: All of them (:

HC: Describe yourself in three words.

AS: Joyful, silly, relaxed.

HC: What is something most people don’t know about you?

AS: I used to be in marching band and absolutely loved it. I was one of two leads in my drum line (go Rockets).

HC: What is your ideal first date?

AS: Going to get coffee and then walking through Rice Park in the wintertime, with the sparking lights on every tree.

HC: What are your plans after college?

AS: I don’t exactly know what I want to do after college. I’m signed with modeling agencies in Minneapolis, but my focus is on my career I think. My goal is to someday work for Christopher and Banks in Plymouth, MN, but starting out I would love to work for Buyers’ Support Group or Target.

HC: Who is your style icon?

AS: Karlie Kloss.

HC: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?

AS: Funny, sweet, actually believes in dates.

HC: How are you involved on campus?

AS: I’m an active member in the Stout Retail Association, and I’m a member of the Honors College as well.

HC: What are 3 things you cannot live without?

AS: Eyebrow pencil, coffee, iFunny.

HC: Do you have any pets? If, so what kind and name(s)?

AS: Yes, I have a wiener dog named Mo, and an obese cat named Kiko.

HC: What is one thing on your bucket list?

AS: One thing on my bucket list is going to Chicago during St. Patrick’s Day when the river is green and drinking green beer.

HC: What is your go-to study spot?

AS: My go-to study spot is the desk in my room. Other than that, I’ve started to use the library a lot this year.

HC: What is your favorite Disney movie?

AS: I’m not super into Disney movies, but I absolutely love Treasure Planet. If you haven’t seen it, I recommend watching it.

HC: If you could have dinner with any celebrity who would it be and why?

AS: I would have dinner with Jennifer Lawrence. She’s super down-to-earth and I feel like we would make great friends.

HC: What TV show are you currently binge-watching?

AS: I just got done with Stranger Things (it was awesome), but right now I’m watching Jane The Virgin and Degrassi actually (the old one with Drake).

HC: What is your ideal Saturday night?

AS: My ideal Saturday night is hanging out with my dearest friends and just having fun. It’s not hard to have a blast when my roommates and I are always playing around.

HC: What is the first thing you notice about a guy?

AS: The first thing that I notice about a guy is the way he treats others. 

Hanna Carpenter Hanna, originally from Prior Lake, MN, is a Senior at the University of Wisconsin - Stout with a major in Retail Merchandising and Managment. Hanna is a writer and partcipates in the event committee for the UW-Stout chapter. She loves spending time with her family and friends. She loves music and is a HUGE fan of Chris Brown. 
Her Campus at UW-Stout