Local Student Settles into Quarantine Routine

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Weeks into quarantine, restless English lit student Evangaline Singh has gotten into the rhythm of her new routine. A month ago when she was still at school, she’d start the day by hitting the gym, going to class, catching lunch with friends, and then getting drinks downtown after work. Now stuck indoors most hours of the day, Evangaline spends her time watching class lectures over Skype, participating in Twitch streams, face-timing for happy hour with her girl gang, doing Zumba in her basement, and then passing out for 12 hours to do it all again the next day. Only 30 more days to go!

DISCLAIMER: Satire

Stephanie Zengler is a Business Administration major and Communication Studies minor, and she completely understands if you think her last name is actually Ziegler. Like a lot of business majors, Stephanie has a favorite Andrew Carnegie quote, and like a good communication minor, has very strong opinions on the Oxford comma. Aside from being a Stout student, Stephanie is an avid fan of Bay Area sports, Fleetwood Mac, and the amazingly perfect show Dollface.