Anna Schultz-Girl On Laptop In Bed
Anna Schultz-Girl On Laptop In Bed
Anna Schultz / Her Campus

Local Student Masters the Sims

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Local Engineering student Kiera Stryder admits to building a sophisticated life for herself on the gaming platform, the Sims. In real life, Kiera is an overworked honor student with a less than glamorous customer service side job, but in the Sims, she’s a put-together honor student who doubles as a spy. 

“I’m just like, really good at things on here. I found all the cheats to make a ton of money, I have an insane house, and my closet is endless. Not to mention that everyone here is practically obsessed with me.”

Kiera’s friends often wonder how she spends all those hours perfecting her Sims life, as she juggles school, her job, and various club responsibilities. Kiera always remarks, “It’s not hard to make time for the things that matter.”

DISCLAIMER: Satire

Stephanie Zengler is a Business Administration major and Communication Studies minor, and she completely understands if you think her last name is actually Ziegler. Like a lot of business majors, Stephanie has a favorite Andrew Carnegie quote, and like a good communication minor, has very strong opinions on the Oxford comma. Aside from being a Stout student, Stephanie is an avid fan of Bay Area sports, Fleetwood Mac, and the amazingly perfect show Dollface.