The Lalagirl In Gray Baseball Cap And Pigtails
Her Campus Media

Local Student Ends Relationship Over Sports

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Junior Human Resources Management student Haley Spears has decided to end her months long relationship with a local musician, citing an indifference to sports. 

When asked for comment, Haley simply reported, “He kept asking me who I was texting, but really I’m just checking on my bracket.”

Haley’s friends are happy to see her take this step in ending her relationship. “She definitely made the right decision. We are days away from regular season baseball, the Masters are a month out, the Draft is around the corner, and we’re all taking a trip out to the Derby this year. That boyfriend was seriously distracting her from what’s important.”

DISCLAIMER: Satire

Stephanie Zengler is a Business Administration major and Communication Studies minor, and she completely understands if you think her last name is actually Ziegler. Like a lot of business majors, Stephanie has a favorite Andrew Carnegie quote, and like a good communication minor, has very strong opinions on the Oxford comma. Aside from being a Stout student, Stephanie is an avid fan of Bay Area sports, Fleetwood Mac, and the amazingly perfect show Dollface.