Local Student Adjusts to Home Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Sophomore Psychology student Andrea Brauer has reportedly made it through the transition process from her campus life to her home life, having made some unexpected changes to keep herself sharp in the down time. 

“I’ve always known that I wanted to go to law school after college, so I’ve tried to get as much experience arguing with people at school as possible. Last month I was involved in Model UN, Student Government, Psych Club, and Mock Trial of course. Sometimes I would crash Entrepreneurship Club meetings and mumble some nonsense about ethics and Ronald Reagan to keep things interesting. Now that I’m home and can only do so much antagonizing over Zoom, I’ve had to adjust my tactics.”

Allegedly this includes heated debates with her sister Clarissa over cleaning the bathroom, getting really into YouTube comment sections, and sharing poorly reseached political articles on social media.

“I’ve actually been getting so much better at this during these last few weeks. Who knew that torturing the people around you could be so effective and fulfilling?”

DISCLAIMER: Satire

Stephanie Zengler is a Business Administration major and Communication Studies minor, and she completely understands if you think her last name is actually Ziegler. Like a lot of business majors, Stephanie has a favorite Andrew Carnegie quote, and like a good communication minor, has very strong opinions on the Oxford comma. Aside from being a Stout student, Stephanie is an avid fan of Bay Area sports, Fleetwood Mac, and the amazingly perfect show Dollface.