This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Hey everybody!

I’m Elizabeth Bronk and I’m a beauty vlogger for HC UW-Stout! Last year, I started filming makeup tutorials and had a great time doing it. This year, I want to take it a step further because I’m ALL about that continuous improvement and I want to hear from YOU. I’ve created a form that allows you to tell ME what you’d like to see me try. It can be anything from hair techniques and skin care to in-depth makeup tutorials on stuff like contouring or lining your lips! Just a reminder: I’m still learning too, so I’ll fulfill your requests to the best of my abilities.

Another new piece that I’m bringing to my videos this year is the concept of inner beauty. Once a month, I film a vlog where I talk a little bit about my experiences with body image and how I’ve come to view myself. I think it’s important that we can talk to each other about such topics because sometimes all we need is to know that we aren’t going through life alone. My hope is that these vlog talks will resonate with someone who needs that reminder that real beauty isn’t superficial, but it’s in the everyday kindness and love that we give each other. It’s how we lift each other up instead of tearing each other (and ourselves) down. Real beauty is who we are, not what we look like.

I’d love to hear from you, so please take a minute to fill out my form, and help inspire me to inspire you :) Remember, we’re all a work in progress!

Love, love, love,

Elizabeth

Dietetics major. Real beauty enthusiast. Music lover.Twitter: @eabronkInstagram:  @eabronk
Her Campus at UW-Stout