How to Have Your Best Semester Yet

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

1.Start every morning with a sweet cup of coffee or tea.

With Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener you can enjoy a delicious morning beverage, guilt-free! Even better, Zing Stevia Sweetener is made with real ingredients and no artificial flavorings. This sweetener isn’t just limited to tea, you can drizzle some in your morning coffee, sweeten up a smoothie, or even sprinkle some on fruit!

2.Look good, feel good!

If you look good, you’ll feel even better! There’s nothing like the feeling you get when your makeup, outfit, and hair is on point and you just feel like you can take on the day. With TRESemmé’s Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray & Perfectly (un)Done Wave Creation Sea Foam, looking good just got that much better. The Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray is a lightweight formula made to texturize and give your hair those gorgeous beachy waves. The Perfectly (un)Done Wave Creation Sea Foam create soft, effortless waves that don’t look stiff or sticky!

3.Unwind with some DIY fun and get crafty!

Who doesn’t love a little DIY fun to unwind and take your mind off of school for a bit? Martha Stewart Crafts has just about everything you need to create decorations for your dorm or fulfill projects. If anyone knows their stuff on crafts, it’s Martha freakin’ Stewart!

4.Stay energized with some 5 Hour Energies!

Let’s be honest, every college student experiences some sort of stress during school. Some more than others. Us college students who work tirelessly are bound to need some sort of quick pick-me-up, and a 5 Hour Energy is bound to do the trick! With a 5 House Energy here and there, getting schoolwork done won’t be as painful.

5.Fight off those inevitable colds and stuffy noses with some Cold-EEZE.

Getting sick in college is inevitable, so why not catch a cold quick with some Cold-EEZE to ease the side affects?

6.Make time for a good read.

With all of the chaos and stress from school, work, activities, or all of the above, it’s necessary to have some “me” time. What better way to sit back and relax after a long day than with a good, engaging read? We Were Liars is a modern and sophisticated suspense novel by E. Lockhart, who’s a New York Times best selling author and award winning writer, so you know he’s good!

7.Treat Yo’ Self!!

Last, but definitely not least, treat yo’ self with some Chipotle! You can never go wrong with a satisfying burrito and there’s no better way to cure a bad mood than a trip to Chipotle! Always remember, TREAT YO’ SELF.

Shout out to all of our amazing sponsors for the goodies in our Her Campus Fall Survival Kit!

Jackie is currently a UW-Stout junior pursing a major in Professional Communications and Emerging Media with a concentration in Applied Journalism, working towards a career in Public Relations. Jackie is the Campus Correspondent, as well as a Feature and Campus Celebrity writer for the UW-Stout chapter. Originally from the east coast, Jackie has lived in the unfavorably cold state of Minnesota for most of her life. She enjoys blogging, music, spending time with her friends and family, cheering on her favorite MA sports teams, comedies, and simply getting up and being active. Jackie has many plans and aspirations, but has just begun her future as a writer.