Hottest Celebrity Gossip: Wedding Addition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Weddings are every girl’s dream, from having the dress that makes them stand out to the place and the people surrounding them on their special day! They dream about it being big and glamorous and that’s just how these celebrities do it on their special day. So grab a seat and let’s go through some fancy weddings!

Looks like the former High School Musical star is singing in a new key! Ashley Tisdale, who played the infamous Sharpay, wed musician Christopher French on Monday evening September 8, 2014.

Tisdale quoted “Best day of my life! Introducing Mr. and Mrs. French.” She announced on Instagram.

Former costar Vanessa Hudgens “It’s so crazy, because I just think of us as having fun and being silly and the fact that she is getting married, my mind is kind of exploding,” She must be thinking about her days on the High School Musical set with all the laughs.

Best Wishes to the happy couple! Now the countdown until they have musically talented kids.

Looks like the former Hills star finally got married! The actress and fashionista Lauren Conrad is married to William Tell.

They announced that they got married in an intimate ceremony with friends and family at a venue on the Californian coast. “What a perfect way to start our lives together, surrounded by the people we love most,” said the newlyweds.

They met on a blind date two years prior to talk about taking a chance on love! Must have been love at first sight and the rest is history.

Talk about taking a chance on love, so happy that the fashionsta found her love of her life!

Neil Patrick Harris and David Burketa are officially married!

The couple began dating more than 10 years ago and have been together ever since and are proud parents of their twins Gideon and Harper! The ceremony took place in no other then the sparkling area of Italy. Neil tweeted by saying “ Guess what? @DavidBurkta and I got married over the weekend. They put they ‘n and d” in husband! Looks like this couple kept it a secret!

The couple announced their engagement via Twitter in June 2011 after passage of the Marriage Equality Act in New York. Harris then revealed that they actually got engaged five years earlier, but decided to keep the news a secret. Looks like in the end they might have just pulled it off. Sometimes things are meant to be a secret!

Her Campus at UW-Stout