pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

T’is the week before homecoming,

And all throughout Stout, every student is waiting, to let it all out!

Their beers are all bought from Dick’s to prepare, in hopes that the weekend is soon to be here.

The Freshman are worried, and filled up with dread, by not really knowing where their night will head.

And while wearing their lanyards, at the Commons they laugh, anticipating the day, they’re not soon to forget.

Then out on North Campus, where the Sophomores they lay, already picking out their clothes to be ready for the day.

Away to the bookstore they run like a flash, to buy their new sweaters and koozies to match.

The Juniors, on the edge of being well-known, are not truly knowing to which party they’ll go,

But no matter the day one thing is clear, Kahootz will turn up as they all gather there.

Beware of the Seniors, for the 2017 class is cold, and this is their last year they’ll be going for gold.

Four years have flown by, and the end is in sight, so they cheer and they shout for this is their night:

Now Freshman

Now Sophmores,

Now Juniors and Seniors,

On athletes,

On math freaks,

On alumni and teachers!

To the game we all go, to the game we don’t stall, Blue Devils! Blue Devils! The Eagles will fall!

A HAPPY HOMECOMING TO ALL, AND TO ALL A LIT NIGHT!

Allison is a girl. She likes to think she's "not like other girls" but that probably untrue.
Her Campus at UW-Stout