HC’s Favorite Moments of the Year

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

This year has been filled with so many incredible moment for us at Her Campus UW-Stout. We participated in Relay for Life, beat Govin’s corn maze, watched the Holidaze parade, and so much more. But of course, there were some moments that truly stood out! 

The Team Photo Shoot

… to end all photo shoots. 

“Want a balloon?”

We were so stoked to win the Halloween window decorating contest! 

Pinterest-y Paint Night

We loved seeing our members paint their own canvases and letting their personalities shine. 

That Birthday Bash

Liz and Lexi cutting the cake was the sweetest moment of the night (literally).

A Bittersweet Good-bye

This year we said goodbye to our longest running members of HC Stout. Lauren (left), has been the Art & Design Director for three and a half years. Olivia (right), has been involved for four years in a variety of positions, having filled the position of Campus Correspondent/President for the last two. 

Olivia is a Professional Communications in Emerging Media student at the University of Wisconsin - Stout. Currently the Campus Correspondent for Stout's chapter, she hopes to find a career in journalism. Originally from Milwaukee, Olivia has put her city life on hold to follow her dreams. You can follow her at her Instagram or blog, Olivia Marie.
Her Campus at UW-Stout