Greek Week Candidate: Grant Jordahl

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Name: Grant Jordahl

Year: Junior

Major: Business Administration with an Emphasis in International Business

HC: Which fraternity are you representing?

GJ: Sigma Alpha Epsilon.

HC: Aside from the Greek community what are you involved with on campus?

GJ: Intramural Sports

HC: Why did you choose to run for Mr. Greek Week?

GJ: I was nominated to run for Mr. Greek Week because of the energy I bring and overall just want to have fun.

HC: Why should you win Mr. Greek Week?

GJ: I should win Mr. Greek Week because I love the Greek community. I try to uphold the values of a true gentleman and carry them with me every day. I’m someone who thinks of others and has a fun and wild side. It’s all about having fun and not only hoping to win Mr. Greek Week but more importantly win Greek Week as a whole for our fraternity.

HC: What’s your favorite part of Greek Week?

GJ: I love working as a team with my other fraternity brothers. Also, the lip sync competition is something that I really take to an all new level.

HC: What’s your life motto?

GJ: I do my very best to live my life as a true gentleman. A quote that I also always have tried to live my life by is, “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” – Pele

HC: Anything else you want to add?

GJ: I can eat a Chipotle burrito in under a minute.

Allison, Currently student at U of Wisconsin-Stout major in Human Development Studies. Hometown Minneapolis MN- it's been a big change from big city MN to small town WI. Huge fan of teacup pigs and anything furry. Always on the move, type of person you can hear before you see.