Greek Week Candidate: Addison Stoltz

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Name: Addie Stoltz

Year: Fourth year at Stout

Major: Human Development and Family Studies with a minor in Early Childhood Education

HC: Which sorority are you representing?

AS: I am representing Phi Theta Chi.

HC: Aside from the Greek community what are you involved with on campus?

AS: Between class, work and sorority events I don’t have time for much else. Especially if I would like to keep my grades up.

HC: Why did you choose to run for Miss Greek Week?

AS: I wanted my sorority to have a representative this year.  We are a smaller sorority on campus and due to conflicting schedules we aren’t always able to have someone run.  I felt as being one of the older girls in the sorority I would be a great representative!

HC: Why should you win Miss Greek Week?

AS: I should win Miss Greek Week because I work very hard within my organization and within the Greek community.  I go out and support as many of the other organizations events as possible.  I also feel that I am a great role model in the Greek community with being on the Executive Board for my organization, maintaining a 3.0 GPA and above the entire time I have been here at Stout. I also advocate very hard for people to go Greek and to find the organization that fits them the best.

HC: What’s your favorite part of Greek Week?

AS: My absolute favorite part of Greek Week is the Greek Olympics/All Greek Barbeque.  It’s so much fun to compete with the other sororities as well as watching the fraternities compete.  It’s also great to be able to hang out and talk with everyone after the events.

HC: What’s your life motto?

AS: “And though she be but little, she is fierce.”  -Shakespeare

HC: Anything else you want to add?

AS: I enjoy animals, movies, music, and being outdoors.  I am from Minnesota but I love all of the Wisconsin teams, especially the Packers.

Allison, Currently student at U of Wisconsin-Stout major in Human Development Studies. Hometown Minneapolis MN- it's been a big change from big city MN to small town WI. Huge fan of teacup pigs and anything furry. Always on the move, type of person you can hear before you see.