Do YOU Know a Campus Celeb?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Do you know a Stoutie worthy of a little recognition? Let us know who you think would be an excellent Campus Celebrity and why, and perhaps they’ll be featured on our site! Submit your nomination through this form. Whether they’re a leader in the organization you’re involved with or they’re somehow paving an exceptionally bright and unique future for themselves, we’re interested in showcasing them! What better way to show your appreciation and admiration than nominating them as a Campus Celeb?

Remember, submit your nomination here or email us at uw-stout@hercampus.com

Jackie is currently a UW-Stout junior pursing a major in Professional Communications and Emerging Media with a concentration in Applied Journalism, working towards a career in Public Relations. Jackie is the Campus Correspondent, as well as a Feature and Campus Celebrity writer for the UW-Stout chapter. Originally from the east coast, Jackie has lived in the unfavorably cold state of Minnesota for most of her life. She enjoys blogging, music, spending time with her friends and family, cheering on her favorite MA sports teams, comedies, and simply getting up and being active. Jackie has many plans and aspirations, but has just begun her future as a writer.