Campus Cutie: Kenzie Moessner

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Name:  Kenzie Moessner

Major: Human Development Family Studies

Year: Sophomore

Hometown: Champlin, MN

Relationship status: Single

HC: Who is your celebrity crush:

MM: Channing Tatum

HC: What do people say is your best quality?

MM: I’m always a positive person and I’m always smiling.

HC: How are you involved in campus? If not, do you want to become more involved?

MM: I am involved with Stout Council on Family Relations; I am the historian for them. I’m also involved in Stout Association for the Education of Young Children.

HC: Where do you see yourself 5-10 years from now?

MM: I hope to have found a career that I really enjoy and move south.

HC:  Who is the main influence on your life?

MM: My sister, Stefanie. I look up to her because she’s headed in a successful path in her life and she always has great advice for me.

HC: If you were given a large amount of money, what is the first thing you would spend it on?

MM: Airplane tickets, I want to travel the world.

HC: What is your ideal first date experience?

MM: I’m a hopeless romantic- so I hope he shows up with roses and chocolates. I guess just the cliché nice dinner and a movie.

HC: What is an ultimate deal breaker in a relationship?

MM: They need to get along with my family, if they don’t that’s a deal breaker. Family is very important to me.

HC: If you could develop any superpower, what would it be?

MM: To be invisible, you could be anywhere and just creep.

HC: Favorite place on campus?

MM: I like the MSC because they have good food and lots of activity going on.

HC: Any other quirks about yourself you want people to know?

MM: I’m from MN but I’m a Packer’s fan- we have a room dedicated to Packers. Go pack go!

Allison, Currently student at U of Wisconsin-Stout major in Human Development Studies. Hometown Minneapolis MN- it's been a big change from big city MN to small town WI. Huge fan of teacup pigs and anything furry. Always on the move, type of person you can hear before you see.