This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Name: Brittany Ciara Obitz           

Hometown: St. Paul, MN

Program of Emphasis: Apparel Design and Development

Relationship Status: 100% Single

Favorites:

Color:  Aqua

Food: Mexican & Chinese Food

Time of the year: Halloween & Summer Time

Accessory: Earrings

Guilty Pleasure: Full Throttle, Cookies & Cream Hershey’s Bars, and Cinnabon Delights.

Brand of Makeup:  Cargo Cosmetics

Song: I love any song I can dance to!

HC: Tell us a little about yourself.

BO: I am 50% German and 50% Mexican; I am very proud of my Mexican heritage. I love dancing, and know how to belly dance. I have a sister who also goes to Stout. One of my biggest awards was 3rd in the Nation for a DECA FIDM competition. I also received 1st in State for Fashion Design FCCLA. I also competed in a pageant representing Wisconsin.

HC: You’re currently an apparel student. What is your dream job?

BO: My dream job would be designing for a company and mainly just see my designs walking down the street.

HC: Who, according to you, is currently the best-dressed man in Hollywood?

BO: Channing Tatum.

HC: Your birthday is coming up! Do you have any big plans celebrating your 22nd? Any special plans for Valentine’s Day?

BO: I plan to celebrate my birthday on Valentine’s Day with my closest friends! I’m planning on wearing my little black dress and go out and dance the night away.

HC: What advice do you have for the guys out there on Valentine’s Day?

BO: Just be better than your usual self so you will live to see another Valentine’s Day. Good Luck!

HC: What do you enjoy most about meeting someone new?

BO: I enjoy getting to know what makes them unique and different from others.

HC: Who is your celebrity crush?

BO: Channing Tatum and Dave Franco

HC: What’s the biggest mistake a guy can make when first meeting a girl or taking her out on a first date?

BO: The biggest mistake a guy can make is having his cell phone out during a date and being too preoccupied with it.

Her Campus at UW-Stout