Style > Beauty

5 Incredible Beauty Products You Didn’t Know Existed

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

We all hear about products like the Beauty Blender and the Clarisonic, but what about the products you don’t hear about? Below you’ll find some highly rated products that deserve some of the spotlight.

1) Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel and Aloe Vera ($11)

This product is great for someone that doesn’t want to spend a fortune on a good toner. It helps to balance and soothe your skin with the help of rose water. The aloe keeps it from irritating your skin or making it dry and the witch hazel acts as a gentle astrigent. As an added bonus, it also smells amazing!

2) BS Mall Premium Synthetic Kabuki Makeup Brush Set ($12)

This unique brush set has obtained over 3000 positive reviews on several websites ranging from Amazon to Refinery29. The price alone is enough to give it a chance! Most reviews say how soft the bristles are and how similar they are to some of the top makeup brushes that you would find at Ulta or Sephora.

3) Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay ($8)

This increible clay, used as a facial mask, has obtained over 5,000 positive reviews. To use the mask, you have to mix it with equal parts of apple cider vinegar. When mixed together, it makes the perfect mask for those with oily or acne-ridden skin. It helps to deeply clean your pores without causing damage and irritation. Most reviews state how well the mask took away most of the unwanted oil on their skin as well as reducing the size of their pores and overall providing a deep clean.

4) Elizabeth Mott It’s So BIG Volumizing Mascara ($15)

If you’re always on the hunt for the perfect mascara that gives major volume, you need to try this under-the-radar mascara from Elizabeth Mott. The mascara is also very wearable and stays on throughout the whole day without clumps or debris falling from your lashes. The unique hourglass-shaped brush and smooth formula helps to perfectly coat thin lashes, making them thicker than ever without all the clumps. 

5) HairAnew Unique Hair Growth Vitamins ($29)

This supplement is made up of vitamin C, vitamin E, niacinamide, vitamin B6, biotin, and much more in order to help your hair grow to it’s potiential. HairAnew’s supplement promises to “nourish your hair follicles from the inside out.” Reviewers raved about how well it worked as it made their hair look better and shinier as well as reducing damage and promoting strength. Some reviewers even clamied that the product helped grow their nails, as well as making them stronger. As an added bonus, reviewers also claimed that this product helped their eyelashes grow. 

Personally, I research beauty products before I buy them nearly everytime. These products have recieved incredible reviews, stating that not only do they work, but provide added benefits. Don’t be discouraged to buy something just because it isn’t “well-known”. Try out one of these products and see for yourself!

Her Campus at UW-Stout