10 Things You Need on Your Wishlist This Christmas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Even though we’re in college, we’re still allowed to have a “Christmas Wishlist.” Below are a few of the hottest items this year that need to make your list, regardless of whether you’ve been naughty or nice.

Himalayan Salt Lamp

This happens to be something I personally own and am absolutely in love with. I purchased mine from Earthbound for about $35. This lamp not only looks gorgeous, but it also helps to purify the air, which is perfect for stuffy dorm rooms. You can also get a lamp with a bowl on top to heat aromatherapy oils, which will also make your room smell amazing.

Hair Tie Bracelet

This is definitely a great gift idea as it lets you keep the necessities while looking a little more put together in the process.

Heated Marshmallow Slippers

Not only are these super adorable, but they use handy USB chords to heat them up. Perfect for chilly winter nights!

Naked 3 Palette

I was honestly so excited to see another one of these come out. This palette is perfect for literally any occasion and the eyeshadow lasts all day and night.

Mini Cup Heater

One of my bad habits is making coffee or tea and not remembering to drink it until its much too cold. This is perfect for late study nights when you’re going to need a cup of nice, warm coffee to get you through to the next day. 

Lush

If you haven’t heard of this brand before, I strongly advise looking into it. They’re an ecofriendly, natural, and animal-testing free bath and body company. Every product there is completely amazing and you can feel good using it! 

Birchbox

All makeup addicts need this on their list this year. Each month you’ll recieve a personalized beauty box filled with samples and, if you’re lucky, fullsize items too. As an added bonus, you get coupons and a certain percentage off if you decide to buy a full size product!

Shoe Holding Ottoman

This is a great space saver and looks great as decor! Keep your shoes neatly stored in here and double it as a seat, foot rest, or small table for your dorm.

Aromatherapy Diffusers

These diffusers are an awesome alternative to the messy wax burners. They keep your room smelling lovely while giving you great aromatherapy benefits in the process.

Tracking Tiles

Isn’t it depressing how you can still lose things even though all of your stuff is in a tiny dorm room? Never waste time looking for anything again with these tech savvy tiles. Use the tracking device in them to locate your items either on a mobile device or your computer. Clip them to your purse, planner, keys, or even your phone.

Her Campus at UW-Stout