10 Songs That Will Make Your Spring Break Playlist

Spring break is a one of the most exciting (or in my case the most work-oriented) times of the school year. Regardless of whether you decided to fly somewhere luxurious, or if you’re just taking the hit and working, a party-worthy playlist could make or break your week. Here are some songs that you NEED to have on your playlist.

Get Ugly – Jason Derulo

Perfect for dancing on the beach or maybe jamming in the car. This song is a must for any vacation/staycation!

Shots and Squats – Vigiland and Tham Sway

This song sounds to me like what would happen if “Selfie” had a twin brother.

Higher – Just Blaze and Baauer

Yes, this song was on a commercial about filing your taxes, but it’s totally worth throwing on your spring break playlist. The bass drops get me every time – especially because you think it’s dropped when it still hasn’t gotten to the best part yet.

Take Your Shirt Off – T-Pain

So this song is from 2009, and I recently discovered it because my Zumba instructor used it for a workout. I realize that’s kind of a lame way to encounter songs for your “Spring Break 2K16” playlist, but hey, I love it!

Get Low – Dillion Francis and DJ Snake

Whenever I listen to this song with headphones in, no matter what the setting is, I always end up nodding my head or actually standing up to bust a move.

The Way I Are – Timbaland

This song is one of my favorite songs from my middle school days, and whenever I make any pump up playlist, this song always makes its way on.

Delirious (Boneless) – Steve Aoki

This one is fun to scream sing, and dance to. Great for a spring break party scene!

Disco Pogo – Die Atzen

This band is like the German version of 3OH!3, but fear not, they do an English version and a German version of this song! Back in the day this song was featured in an episode of Jersey Shore!

Easy Love – Sigala

This song has a little bit lighter of a vibe to it, and features a really cool rendition of the Jackson 5 song “ABC 123”.

Tsunami – DVBBS

Two years ago this song was on my soccer warm-up playlist and once the season ended, I had kind of forgot about it.  But once Pitch Perfect 2 came out and they featured this song, it immediately went on my playlists again!

Honorable Mention:

Revolution - Diplo

Dance Motherf***er – Garmiani

I’m an Albataoz – AronChupa

Turn Down for What –DJ Snake

We No Speak Americano – Yolanda Be Cool

Starships – Nicki Manaj

Yeah! – Usher

The Illest – Far East Movement

All Night Longer – Sammy Adams

Strange Clouds – B.O.B

Patron Tequila – Paradiso Girl

My House - Flo Rida

Sorry - Justin Bieber 

Despite being at work the whole break, I’ll definitely be blasting these songs in my car to celebrate how close the wonderful weather of summer is. (Hopefully!)