10 Recipes to Make with FRANK’S RedHot® Sauce

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Whether you like a slow burn or a melt-your-face-off flavor, spicy foods always pack an extra kick. Hot sauce isn’t just a condiment to add to food, try making it a main part of the dish. For each of these recipes, we’d recommend FRANK’S RedHot® Original Cayenne pepper sauce to add some spice.

1. Creamy buffalo chicken dip

This dip pairs well with any movie, making it an important staple to your next girl’s night in.

2. Spicy popcorn

Speaking of movies, give this classic cinematic snack a spicy twist by drizzling a packet of hot sauce on it. Trust me, it does not disappoint (Bonus: Try this with kettle corn for a sweet and spicy combination).

3. Buffalo chicken salad

Looking for something with a little less calories? This recipe still packs a kick and makes sure you’re getting your greens.

4. Buffalo turkey burgers

No grill needed for this spicy twist on a hamburger.

5. Buffalo cauliflower 

Just because you’ve gone veggie doesn’t mean you have to give up wings. If you’re looking for a dish that compares to buffalo chicken wings — or you’re just trying to cut down on meat — try out this recipe.

6. Spicy New Orleans shrimp

Sea food and spice make for some classic Cajun flavors. This New Orleans inspired dish packs just the right kick.

7. Spicy buffalo potato wedges

What goes well with spicy entrees? Spicy side dishes. Who says potatoes can’t pack a punch?

8. Buffalo wing sauce

Homemade is always better. You can control the exact ingredients you are adding in, which allows you to also control the amount of spice.

9. Cheesy buffalo chicken grilled cheese

If you live in Wisconsin or another northern state, you probably got some winter weather over the weekend. Here’s an way to warm up a classic cold-weather favorite even more.

10. Under 500-calorie burritos

You can never go wrong with a burrito. So why not spice it up a little bit?

Heat things up this upcoming winter season with some recipes you can use with Frank’s hot sauce. 

Kendra Lamer

UW Stout '19

Kendra Lamer is the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at UW-Stout. She is a professional communication and emerging media major with a concentration in applied journalism at the University of Wisconsin-Stout. When she's not doing school work or writing for Her Campus, you can find her dancing at the studio, going for a run, drinking coffee or decorating for holidays way too early. After graduating, she plans on pursuing a career in public relations or journalism and adopting lots of dogs.
Her Campus at UW-Stout