This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

This holiday season, give your friends something to smile about. Whether you’re getting gifts for everyone or participating in a Secret Santa or white elephant exchange, these gifts for under $10 are sure to impress. 

1. Bath Bombs

Lush has a huge variety of bath bombs, all checking out under $10. Can’t decide which one to get? The Experimenter provides a blast of different colors, glitter, and popping candy with a classic vanilla fragrance that will excite everyone on your shopping list and Father Christmas‘s smiling face and sweet spun sugar scent is perfect for a Christmas Eve bath. 

2. Colourpop Lipstick

Colourpop offers incredible liquid lipsticks in matte, satin, metallic, and glossy finishes for only $6 a pop! If that’s not enough, they also have classic lippie stix and lippie pencils for $5. My favorite shades are Tulle, Bestie, and 3-Way.

3. Nail Polish

If you’re like me, you never buy nice nail polish for yourself. So why not gift your girls with a more expensive bottle of pretty polish that will last for longer than 2 days? Essie polishes retail between $8 and $9 and are available at most drugstores. Try Really Red for a festive mani or Not Just A Pretty Face for a perfect pink toned nude.

4. Eyeshadow Palettes

Everyone loves the Urban Decay Naked palettes, but there are some great drugstore options out there as well! Maybelline’s The Nudes palette comes in at $8.99 at Target, and provides an array of nude shades similar to Naked 2, while the Covergirl Trunaked Roses is closer to Naked 3 with its rosy hues for only $9.99.

5. A Face Mask

Face masks are a fun addition to your beauty routine! Freeman’s Feeling Beautiful line comes in so many different formulas for specific purposes, with masks for sleep, stress relief, and pore cleansing. They cost $4.29 for a full sized bottle, or $1.99 for a travel sized pouch, and are available at Walmart.

6. A Journal

This chic marbled journal from Target would look amazing on anyone’s desk, and costs only $6.99, but you can find journals under $10 for any personality at places like Target, Walmart, and Michael’s. This floral one is perfect for a classic beauty, and this bold ice cream print will make a splash with your boldest friend.

7. A Mug

A cute mug is always in style, and they can be paired with a packet of gourmet hot chocolate mix for a more holiday inspired gift. Again, you can find them at Target or Walmart for cheap. The one above can be bought from Target for $5.99, or go for a giant geometric patterned mug for a true coffee addict.

8. Fuzzy Socks

Old Navy sells fuzzy socks for $5. I love these adorable raccoons, but you can also get reindeer, penguins, or zebra print, too! Fill them with fun-sized candy for an extra sweet treat or with cute ponytail holders for a more practical gift.

9. Candy

A bag of Ghirardelli chocolates is a definite crowd pleaser. They come in a variety of flavors and can be bought wherever groceries are sold. For a holiday theme, try Peppermint Bark or grab a variety box so she can try them all! Or, if you know your friend’s favorite candy, surprise her with a giant bag or king sized bar.

10. A Makeup Bag

A girl can never have too many makeup bags, and for your world-travelling friend, a super cute travel sized one is an adorable way to store her makeup on the go. This bold plaid is sure to impress, while this floral pattern will help beat the winter blues. Both of these bags are available at Target both online and in stores.

So head out and shop ’til you drop!

Sarah is a freshman in the Professional Communications program at UW-Stout. She hopes to work as a journalist after graduation. When she's not writing, she can be found reading true crime novels, hiking, or watching HGTV.
Her Campus at UW-Stout