This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Lax chapter.

I don’t know about you, but I am always looking for good things to watch on Netflix. And I always spend so much time (honestly, way too much time) scrolling through to find something I like.

I am here to save you from this trouble. I know. You’re welcome :) Here are some great Netflix recommendations to watch the next time you’re looking for something to binge!

1. New Girl (TV series): Is she just a dork or plain nuts? Who cares! For three single guys, their new roommate is adorable AND eccentric.

You have probably seen New Girl, but just in case you haven’t I am including it because you NEED this show in your life. Trust me.

2. The Game (TV series): Medical school student Melanie adjusts to life in the world of professional sports when her boyfriend Derwin becomes a pro football player.

It’s one of those addicting fake reality shows that will get you hooked from the first episode.

3. The Good Place (TV series): Due to an error, self-absorbed Eleanor Shellstrop arrives at the Good Place after her death. Determined to stay, she tries to become a better person. 

Lucky for you, they just added a new season!

4. Gilmore Girls (TV series): Fiercely independent single mom Lorelai raises gifted, Ivy League-bound daughter Rory amid a continual stream of quick-witted repartee.

This is such a great show; one that I wish I had found sooner. If you enjoy it, I also recommend Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life.

5. Sing On! (TV series): In this fun, fast-paced music contest hosted by Tituss Burgess, players sing their hearts out and try to hit the right notes to win up to $60,000.

I love that you do not have to invest in the whole season just to find out the winner, and this show features well-known songs.

Also, remember, you need some self-care time for yourself. Netlfix is a great way to unwind and de-stress. Homework will always be there waiting for you. Do not forget to take time to recharge yourself in order to be the best version of YOU!

Sophie is a junior studying Recreation Management with a tourism emphasis at UW-La Crosse. When she isn't studying, she loves to hammock, go on random adventures, and catch up with friends. Some of her passions include Jesus, photography, plants, and all things beauty-related.