What To Do With This November Weather

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Lax chapter.

With this awesome weather we’ve been having lately, it would be a pity to spend it all indoors studying! So try to take an hour break and get outside while you still can! Here are a few things to do with this superb November weather we’ve been having so far in La Crosse.

1. Go for a hike in the bluffs. Take in the scenery of fall colors that still remains while enjoying the unexpected warm rays from the sun. 
  2. Go rollerblading downtown to the river or even across the bridge if you dare. 
  3. Go hammocking! Either in the bluffs or right outside your dorm/house. The weather is perfect for lounging and enjoying some leisure reading, or maybe even a nap.
  4. Go for a run on the marsh trail.
  5. Explore La Crosse! See what you and your friends can find. There are a ton of cool murals in alleys, picture perfect sceneries under the bridge and overall just so many hidden treasures to be found.
  6. Get out and go volunteer! The rotary lights are in the process of being put up right now. Find an organization and join in on one of La Crosse’s famous traditions!
  7. Take a walk downtown and sit outside one of the many amazing coffee shops while enjoying a cup.
  8. Just in general take it all in. This weather won’t be here much longer and we’re going to miss it when it leaves. 
Sophomore at UW La Crosse majoring in Biomedical Sciences