UW- La Crosse’s Guide to Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Lax chapter.

It’s hard to believe that Fall is already here. The weather gets colder, the days get shorter, and all we want to do is sleep. Even if Fall means winter is right around the corner, we find every possible way to make the most of it. Here is UW-La Crosse’s Guide to Fall.

1. Bluff Hikes

There is nothing prettier than watching the leaves change colors, especially on top of the bluffs. 

2.  Apple Picking

Grab your friends and kick off fall with some fresh apples. 

3. Halloween

What better way to celebrate fall than with Halloween? All though it is frowned upon to trick or treat at our age, we are still allowed to dress up!

4. Dartying

For those of us that are of age (of course) like to enjoy the crisp fall air by cracking a cold one. 

5. Friendsgiving

Right before we say a short goodbye to our friends to have Thanksgiving with our families back home, we must have Friendsgiving. Everybody brings a dish, we stuff our faces, and then go home to stuff our faces some more.

Fall brings a bit of excitement to La Crosse. Make sure to make the most of it, because before you know it it’ll be winter.

Sarah Mueller is a senior majoring in Organizational and Professional Communication and minoring in Professional Writing. She loves to write, run, and do yoga in her free time. Follow her on instagram: sarah_muelller