The Return of the Wizarding World

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Lax chapter.

The Wizarding World Returns 

The official release date is Friday, November 18th, 2016 but here in La Crosse you can see J.K. Rowling’s Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them as early as 6 pm. Rowling’s magical world returns to the big screens with the first movie to her new series which will total five films. With a star studded cast including Eddie Redmayne, Colin Farrell, Katherine Waterson, Ezra Miller, Dan Folger, and A Fine Frenzy, the newest addition to the worlds greatest series will be nothing short of perfection. The story starts 70 years before Harry Potter went on his adventures at Hogwarts, in New York. It is centered around the main character, Newt Scamander’s adventures with a wide variety of magical creatures and new spells. Whether you have been a fan for years or you want to join in now, everyone has something to look forward to. So get your friends together, dress in your house colors, and order your tickets ahead of time for one magical night!