Must Have Products for Travel this Summer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Lax chapter.

Travelling this summer? From planning to packing there’s a lot to consider when going on a trip, whether its for a two month trek through Europe or a weekend roadtrip to Chicago. Here are a just a few things to remember, including must-haves for travelling that you don’t want to forget (Stay tuned to find out how you can win these items in our Her Campus Summer Survival Kits)!

1. Passport wallet/Ticket holder

Especially for journeys that requre train reservations and plane tickets, a passport/ticket-sized wallet is a must-have item, so you can keep track of important documents. What’s great about the Vera Bradley Accordian Wallet is that it has a zipper for extra safekeeping!

2. Shaving Cream

What’s great about the summer is that you get to show off some skin! What’s not so great is that it also means you can’t forget to shave. Pure Silk shaving cream offers these perfect travel size containers perfect for packing!

3. Brappz Straps 

Brappz Strap is a multi-use accessory that can be used as bra straps, jewelery, shoelaces, hair accessories and more, which makes packing light that much easier.

4. Tampons/Pads

There’s no greater nightmare than having a surprise visit from mother nature while you’re vacationing, so don’t forget your lady essentials! (Subscribe to Monthly Gift, which tracks your ovulation cycle and delivers your month’s supply of pads and tampons, personalized to your needs!)

5. Travel Mug

Suggested: the CamelBak Forge Divide Travel Mug, which offers practically leak proof protection on the go. Coffee is essential while travelling too, right?

6. Spots app

Spots acts like a Airbnb or Couchsurfing in that it finds college hosts in your city of travel for cheap accommodation. Nothing says “college” like the word “cheap”!

Shoutout to our amazing sponsors for the Her Campus Summer Survival Kits 2016; they are perfect for travelling this summer!

Kasey is a UW-La Crosse collegiate, aspiring writer, and Campus Correspondent of the HC UW-Lax team. You can follow her on Pinterest @kaseyluo, Instagram @kaseylovergaard, and Twitter @kaseyLuO