Intramural Fanatic, Kacy Rozwadowski

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Lax chapter.

Name: Kacy Rozwadowski

Hometown: Oak Creek, Wisconsin

Year at UWL and expected graduation date: Senior graduating in Spring 2016. Where did the time go?!

Majors/minors: Business Management with a minor in Graphic Designs

Relationship status: In a wonderful relationship with Beau Sandleback

Describe your ideal Friday night: My ideal Friday night would be hanging out with a few close friends. Whether we go out to grab dinner somewhere, do a spontaneous night hike, or stay in and have a wine night, if I have my good friends, it’s a good night!

What are you involved with on campus/in the community? On campus, I participate in a lot of intramurals. I’ve been on 25 different teams throughout my college career, and I’m still striving for the Championship t-shirt! I have all my faith in outdoor soccer or indoor big base kickball in Spring. If not, I might need to push my graduation date back! I’m also a Vanguard on campus and love giving tours to potential students!
Do you have a celebrity look alike? Nope. I look 100 percent original.

Describe yourself in three words: Optimistic, Easygoing, Compassionate

Favorite song right now: “Crazy Girl” by Eli Young Band is pretty great.

How would you spend a million dollars if you won the lottery? I would love to travel! I went to New Zealand and Australia last J-term and I want to go back!! Ireland and Greece are pretty high up on my bucket list, too!

What is your dream job? My dream job would be to help make the animations for movies at Disney!

Any plans for after graduation? I’m just going to go with the flow. Hopefully, I’ll find a job I enjoy, but there is one thing for sure: Eventually, I will be getting a puppy!

How does it feel to be nominated/featured for Campus Cutie? It was a nice surprise! Boosts your confidence a bit!

Kasey is a UW-La Crosse collegiate, aspiring writer, and Campus Correspondent of the HC UW-Lax team. You can follow her on Pinterest @kaseyluo, Instagram @kaseylovergaard, and Twitter @kaseyLuO