DIY Healthy, Yummy, and Easy Snacks

With Winter right around the corner, lets face it, the majority of us are not so worried about getting our beach bods. We begin to act more like we are preparing for hibernation then hitting the treadmill at the rec. That being said we all know it can be difficult to find healthy snacks that are actually easy and, most importantly, taste good. Don’’t worry, Her Campus has had you covered!

Trail Mix

Try not to just eat all the M&Ms!

Protein Bites

What every college student loves to hear–no baking need for this tasty treat. All you need is 1 ½ nut butter, 3 tbsp of oats, ½ tbsp of honey, and a ½ tbsp of dark chocolate chips. Then roll them all into tiny balls.

Baby Carrots and Veggie Dip

Grape-and-Cheese-Kabobs

Just take some toothpicks and alternate between your choice of grapes and cheeses.The sweet and savory combo make a delicious and cheap snack.

“Cheesy” Popcorn

Surprisingly popcorn can actually be healthy when it isn’t smothered in butter and artifical flavoring. Try popping some healthy, all-natural popcorn and just sprinkling about 2 tbsp nutritional yeast and a dash of salt. It will had a delicious cheesy taste without being covered in the loads of butter.

Beef Jerky

Give some of these fast, easy, and yummy treats next time you get the late night munchies!