Christmas Albums Bound to Make Your Holiday’s More Jolly

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Lax chapter.

Some of us have been listening to Christmas music since October, but since it’s finally December, we can now truly get into the spirit without feeling guilty about ignoring Thanksgiving and Halloween! Here’s some of the best Christmas albums that have been proven iconic throughout the years.

1) “Christmas” by Michael Buble

Is it even Christmas time if you don’t listen to Christmas songs by Michael Buble? This album is a classic and a must have for getting into the Christmas mood.

2) “A Pentatonix Christmas” by Pentatonix

In this album, Pentatonix takes all your favorite Christmas songs and makes them even better (if that’s possible) by singing them in a capella. Their album covers a variety of different Christmas songs and won’t disappoint. 

3)  “Everyday is Christmas” by Sia

The recently released album is composed entirely of original songs, promising to keep you interested to the end of the album.

4) “Glee: The Music, The Christmas Album” by the Glee Cast

Throwing it back to the Glee days, their Christmas album gives nostalgic covers of Christmas songs that will make you want to rewatch the whole series of Glee. 

5) “Holiday Wishes” by Idina Menzel

This album offers many traditional songs and shows off Idina’s incredible voice. Bonus: She even sings “Baby it’s Cold Outside” with Michael Buble!