Campus Cutie: Anne Elizabeth Cesario

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Lax chapter.

This week’ s Campus Cutie is the one and only Anne Elizabeth Cesario,

Hometown: Sheboygan, Wisconsin 

What year are you at UW-La Crosse? Senior 

Major/Minor: Middle Childhood Education Major, Mathematics Minor 

Relationship status? Single 

What campus and/or community activities are you involved with? Kappa Delta Pi &  Women’s Studies Student Organization

What is your favorite thing about La Crosse? The beautiful bluffs :)

Biggest pet peeve: When a person is purposely mean/demeaning to another person.

Who’s your biggest role model and inspiration? My mom, she definitely has one of the kindest hearts in the world.  

Describe an ideal date: Grabbing a few drinks then dinner 

Describe yourself in three words: Down to earth 

Favorite food: PIZZA 

What kind of music do you enjoy listening to? Most kinds 

Favorite song to dance to at a party: Currently, Uptown Funk. 

Where are you most likely to be found on a Friday night? 3rd Street 

What are the qualities you find most attractive in a girl/guy? A good sense of humor, optimistic, outgoing.

What is the first thing you notice about a girl/guy? His height 

What is your dream job? 5th Grade Teacher 

Why do you want to be a teacher? I want to foster young minds and make learning fun! 

How does it feel to be featured as a campus cutie? It’s a dream come true!

Hello! I'm currently a junior at the University of Wisconsin La Crosse. I'm working on marketing major paired with a French major with a business concentration. I love to travel and experience new people and their different ways of life. My goal is to be able to mix my passion for travel and my witty outgoingness into a career that I will enjoy! With that, people often ask what I want to be when I grow up and my answer is simply that I'll go with the flow. It may sound cliché, but I like to try and be optimistic about what's out there and what life has to offer! Life is unpredictable so why not make the best of it! Being able to constantly learn and experience new things is something I'm all about! Since learning tends to correlate with school I think that school and work are very important, but I also believe in a life outside of those walls. I find sense of enjoyment in yoga and art along with spending time with my family and friends. Whether it's playing beach volleyball, climbing the beautiful bluffs that La Crosse has to offer, snowboarding or just relaxing outside with my dog you can find me outside(when the Wisconsin weather permits)! Not to mention I'm always up for a rip-roaring adventure! I hope you enjoy reading what I have to offer!