This Bob Ross Remix is Amazing

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Lax chapter.

There’s something incredibly calming and satisfying about watching The Joy of Painting. Bob Ross’s beautiful artwork, soft voice, and positive words just make us feel all warm and fuzzy inside (even if we could never make a painting look that good).

And thanks to PBS Digital Studios, we have another way to enjoy this magical show: the song and video “Bob Ross Remixed – Happy Little Clouds.”

This masterpiece includes many of Ross’s most iconic catchphrases– “happy little clouds,” “happy little trees,” and “happy accidents.” The chorus repeats the sentiment that “every day’s a good day when you paint.”

Sure, maybe this song isn’t the most serious piece of music ever created. But you’ve got to admit, it’s awfully catchy.

Listen to the song and watch the video below. I hope it brings a lot of good thoughts to your heart.

Anne is a junior at UW-La Crosse studying Broadcast and Digital Media Communication and Graphic Design. When she isn't busy studying or writing for Her Campus, Anne loves music, photography, drawing, and painting. Also, naps.