7 of the Cutest Halloween Costumes

1. Devil and Angel

There’s nothing better than a classic good vs. evil duo. This costume is perfect for bestfriends and most of what you need is already in your closet. All you need now are devil horns, pitchfork, wings, and halo!

2. The 7 Dwarves 

You and six of your friends will slay in this Snow White inspired costume. This group costume is easy to DIY. All you need to do is paint some white letters on a few colorful t-shirts. 

Would you think it is almost Halloween? I mean was not it that we celebrated fourth of July. How come it’s Halloween really fast? Well, that is life, my buddy! How fast time flies. In the event you’ve been very busy or you’d lifetime stand in your way here you’ll see some of the simplest and most inexpensive Last Minute Halloween Costumes. When I say the term last moment, I suggest costumes that are unbelievably easy to wear. 100  Couple Halloween Costumes That You Must Know costumes & decoratio3. Lifeguard

You can make this one as modest or as revealing as you want. No matter if you channel your inner Baywatch and go for a swimsuit or stick with a t-shirt, you’re sure to stop some heartbeats in this costume (AED care optional).

25 Halloween Costumes for College Students – Ashley Lynn4. Scooby-Doo Mystery Team

This is my favorite group costume idea! Dress up as Scooby, Shaggy, Fred, Velma, Daphne and your squad will be the ultimate mystery solving team. Bonus points if you roll up to the party in a Mystery Machine.

Regardez cette photo Instagram de @jennettemccurdy • 119.5 k J’aime5. Cute Aliens

No one found aliens in the Area 51 raid, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be one! With a holographic crop top and skirt set, space buns, and some glitter, you’ll be the cutest aliens on the planet. 

Iridescent Skirt and Top Set Holographic Alien COSTUME SET Sexy Outer Space Costume Cute Unicorn Cos6. Riverdale Vixens

After binge watching countless episodes of Riverdale on Netflix, you can’t help but be a little jealous of the Riverdale Vixens’ adorable practice uniforms. Become Cheryl, Veronica, or Betty with the help of some knee-high socks, black shorts, and a yellow raglan shirt. Grabbing some milkshakes at your local Pop’s Diner after the night’s over is a must.

7. Rachel Green

Keep your apron on after your day job serving lattes at Central Perk! All you need is a nametag, colorful mug, and a Rachel Green attitude to complete the look.

100 Halloween Costumes for Teens which are Charming & Smart - Ethinify

For more Halloween ideas check out my Pinterest board https://pin.it/un4bgl5rlnsw3i