This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Lax chapter.

It’s that time of year!

Some may say it is too early but I think we’ve have hit the season of snuggling up on the couch with friends and hot cocoa, watching movies late at night, and more importantly CHRISTMAS MOVIES. *cue Mariah Carey* I think now is the perfect time to start the holiday movie binge season. I love the Christmas movies that are cliche romantics or comedy movies, so that is what this list will consist of. Freeform’s 25 Days of Christmas hasn’t started just yet, so this gives you just enough time to watch what Netflix has to offer before! Here are the perfect movies to get you in the spirit of the Holiday Season. I am not a big movie person, but when it comes to the Holiday season I got ham and definitely get my money’s worth on Netflix.

I only have a few listed here, but basically, if you search Christmas on Netflix, you will not be disappointed!

A Christmas Prince, A Christmas Prince: The Royal Wedding, AND A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby (Coming Dec. 5)

The entire series is so good and I am so excited for the 3rd. One of those predictable series that you just cannot stop watching.

Christmas in the Smokies

You’re going to be rooting for them to get together the whole time, and well… You’ll see what happens :)

Holiday in the Wild

I love Christmas and animals and this is the perfect mix! So many cute elephants, ah!

The Princess Switch

Watching this movie took me back to my childhood with the switching roles similar to the Parent Trap oh! and also it stars the beloved Vanessa Hudgens. I have also seen that there is supposed to be a sequel released next year!

Friends Season 7 Episode 10 “The One With The Holiday Armadillo”

There are plenty of Christmas episodes through all the seasons, but this is just a classic and will not disappoint if you’re looking for a laugh.

Sophie is a junior studying Recreation Management with a tourism emphasis at UW-La Crosse. When she isn't studying, she loves to hammock, go on random adventures, and catch up with friends. Some of her passions include Jesus, photography, plants, and all things beauty-related.