The leaves are changing, the temperature is going down, and the best season (in my opinion) fall, is starting.
There are so many fall activities that I decided to make a ‘ HerCampus UWLax Official Fall Bucket List” so you all don’t even have to worry about figuring out what to do.
Get friends, significant others, roommates, sisters, your dog, anyone, and go out and complete this list!
1) Go to a Pumpkin Patch
2) Frolick in the leaves
3) Go to a Haunted House
4) Watch scary movies under the covers
5) Go Apple Picking
6) Carve some pumpkins
7) Make AND eat Caramel Apples
8) Navigate a Corn Maze
9) Go on a hike/or drive to Grandad’s Bluff
10) Drink Apple Cider, or Hot Chocolate, or a Pumpkin Spiced Latte
11) Go on a Hayride
12) Watch all the Halloween Themed movies (Hocus Pocus first)
13) Get a Halloween costume and wear it somewhere
14) Attend a Football game (definitely go support the Eagles!)
15) Go to a local Farmer’s Market (Cameron Park Farmer’s Market in Downtown La Crosse Fridays, 4 PM to dusk, Saturday from 8AM – 1 PM)
16) Bake a pie (pumpkin and apple are obviously the most festive)
17) Decorate your room/apartment/dorm with fall themed ideas and candles
18) Have a food coma on Thanksgiving
19) Have a fall themed photo shoot for Instagram (or any social media really)
20) Spend an afternoon making a homemade meal with the people that you love
So, there you go! 20 ideas of what to do this fall!