March 8th, as we should all know, is celebrated as International Women's Day. The show of love and support for women in the world and social media is inspiring--and it's about time we celebrate women like this every day! Here are 15 songs by powerful, inspiring women--perfect for listening to feel empowered. May 2019 be another year of the woman.
1. Not Your Way—MisterWives
2. Most Girls—Hailee Steinfeld
3. Run the World (Girls)—Beyoncé
4. Good as Hell—Lizzo
5. Broken Glass—Rachel Platten
7. That’s My Girl—Fifth Harmony
8. Little Me—Little Mix
9. Girl on Fire—Alicia Keys
10. Girl in a Country Song—Maddie & Tae
11. Scars to Your Beautiful—Alessia Cara
12. Wonder Woman—Kacey Musgraves
13. Bo$$—Fifth Harmony
14. 7 Rings—Ariana Grande
15. Survivor—Destiny’s Child
For more songs by bad-ass, strong women, check out my playlist, "Feminist as F***" on Spotify! You can find me at rach.bee3, and enjoy the wide mix of hits by your favorite female artists and feminists.