Trader Joe\'S Reusable Bag
Trader Joe\'S Reusable Bag
Jocelyn Hsu / Spoon

Top 6 Trader Joe’s Essentials

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVM chapter.

1. Everything But The Bagel Seasoning

This is clearly a fan favorite and for good reason. You can put this on anything from avocado toast to eggs. Also, you can sprinkle this on your bagel with cream cheese to get a little more flavor.

2. Joe’s Diner Mac n’ Cheese

This is perfect for when you’re in the mood for some comfort food, but don’t want to leave your house. Pick up some of this mac n’ cheese from Trader Joe’s. With a perfect ratio of cheesy to creamy, I make sure to always have this on hand.

3. Chili Lime Seasoning

I first tried this last summer when my cousin told me to sprinkle this on my ramen noodles. I decided to give it a try and fell in LOVE. This gives great flavor to a number of snacks, some of my personal favorites including pineapple, popcorn, ramen, and grilled chicken. 

4. Gorgonzola Gnocchi

This is one of my college favorites when I’m too lazy to walk to the dining hall. This frozen dish is super easy to heat up in the microwave and the package is big enough to get a couple of servings. 

5. Gone Berry Crazy and Gone Bananas 

I am a sucker for chocolate covered anything, and these definitely hit the spot. A super easy and healthier alternative to dining hall desserts; these treats are hard to resist.

6. Hold The Cone Mini Ice Cream Cone

Another yummy dessert. Perfect for when you want an ice cream cone but without the pressure of you not being able to eat it fast enough without it dripping all over you. Adorable little cones that are delicious and hard to resist having just one

Enjoy!

Atti Shepherd

Edited by Rose Kaufmann

Hi, I'm Atti! I'm from Brunswick, Maine. I am a Public Communications major.
Hello! My name is Alex Rosenberger and I was the Campus Correspondent my senior year for the Her Campus Chapter at University of Vermont from January 2020- May 2020. At UVM I studied Public Communication and it's where I found my current passions which includes lifestyle writing, content creation, branding, and graphic design! Thanks for reading!