This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVM chapter.

February snuck up on us quick this year and the countdown until Valentine’s Day begins! Now we finally have an excuse to binge watch romantic movies! So whether you’re having a girls night or snuggled up with bae having a V-Day themed movie night is a must.

Here are 10 movies to watch in the next 10 days leading up to Valentine’s…

1. 10 Things I Hate About You

A big thank you to Heath Ledger (RIP) and Julia Stiles for blessing us with this classic. An oldie but such a goodie (If you know, you know).

Gif from the movie 10 Things I Hate About You
Giphy

2. Valentine’s Day

Oh my God these movies with a billion actors and actresses we all know and love just get me every time. Even T- Swift makes an appearance! Simply cannot turn this one down.

3. Fifty Shades of Grey (Marathon)

Intense but low-key fire. Now that all three movies are out you can’t just watch one without watching them all, so set some time aside for this trilogy.

4. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey are too much together honestly please stop that. Shout out to Fool’s Gold another film they also did together! (I’m obsessed, sorry).

Gif from the movie How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
Giphy

5. Love, Simon

This movie is SO cute and raw I was smiling through the whole thing. Go put this on right now if you haven’t seen it already.

6. A Cinderella Story

Just cannot resist Chad Michael Murray. He really brings me back to the One Tree Hill days. But for real, let me know where the ‘Nomad’ in my life is at.

7. Crazy Rich Asians

It definitely wouldn’t be the worst thing to discover that your longtime partner is the most eligible bachelor in Asia. Also, can we just talk about how this is the first all-Asian and Asian-American Hollywood film in 25 years?

8. Crazy, Stupid, Love

Emma Stone, Ryan Gosling and Steve Carell what else do you need? Emma Stone literally kills me. Plus, this way you get your taste of Ryan G without having to watch The Notebook for the hundredth time.

9. Isn’t it Romantic

What a great motion picture, Rebel Wilson basically wakes up in a rom com after hitting her head and it is straight comedy.

10. The Photograph

This one is not released quite yet. However, it seems like a super cute romantic flick to look out for. It will be hitting the theaters this Valentine’s Day!

So, grab some popcorn and hit the couch for a much needed night in with your company of choice!

XOXO for now,

Alex

Hello! My name is Alex Rosenberger and I was the Campus Correspondent my senior year for the Her Campus Chapter at University of Vermont from January 2020- May 2020. At UVM I studied Public Communication and it's where I found my current passions which includes lifestyle writing, content creation, branding, and graphic design! Thanks for reading!