Campus Cutie: Noelle Villa

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVM chapter.

1)   Where are you from?

Massachusetts

2)   What year are you?

Freshman fetus.

3)   What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?

I love reading, running, going on Tumblr and laughing at stupid jokes on the internet, forcing my roommate Leah to laugh at said stupid jokes on the internet, binge-watching Desperate Housewives, doing cute little crafty projects, baking delicious desserts, writing in my journal, and making my friends love me.

4)   What are your favorite current Netflix shows?

American Horror Story, Desperate Housewives (before it was tragically removed from Netflix), Orange is the New Black, and Skins.

5)   What is your major?

I am currently undecided.

6)   Who is the most inspirational person you know in your life?

My mother, who had a difficult childhood and who overcame very challenging obstacles and yet is still one of the strongest, most intelligent, and wisest people I know.

7)   If you could pick one superpower, what would it be and why?

Metamorphosis, because it’s an extremely versatile superpower and gives me a huge number of possibilities and different abilities. Plus, I could transform into someone super rich/famous and write myself a huge check that would cover both my tuition and retirement funds. Or just fund my whole life and pay for my future children as well so I could avoid choosing one career over the career I really want solely for financial reasons.

8)   What is your favorite breakfast cereal?

Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

9)   If you could pick, which Kardashian sister would you be and why?

Kendall Jenner, because she’s gorgeous and already has a very successful career in modeling, which is amazing, especially considering how young she is. Plus, I am in love with her wardrobe.

10)  Why did you pick to go to school at UVM?

Vermont is a beautiful area, and I especially love the city of Burlington.  When I first visited UVM I fell completely in love with it. It was very important to me to go to a school with a vibrant campus life, as well as one that wasn’t too far from home, and UVM definitely fulfills these needs.

11)  Do you ski or snowboard?

Unfortunately, not regularly. I’ve skied a total of about six times my whole life.

12)  What activities are you involved with around campus?

I’m involved with my sorority, Alpha Delta Pi, as well as with Horticulture Club, ALLIANZA, and I volunteer for FeelGood. I definitely plan on joining more organizations and becoming more involved this semester.

13)  How do you stay warm during the winter?

I drink copious amounts of hot coffee, wear at least two pairs of pants and two shirts underneath my winter coat every time I leave my dorm, fantasize about summertime and being somewhere topical, and avoid leaving my dorm or wherever I’m currently hiding to escape the cold in general.

14)  What is your favorite drink from Henderson’s Café?

I actually haven’t ordered a drink yet from Henderson’s due to being on a college student budget and the fact that I can get coffee from a dining hall or the University Marche.

15)   How do you like your first year so far?

I LOVE IT.

16)   Any bitterness from the Seahawks loss this super bowl sunday?

I’m not a huge sports fan, so the outcome of the super bowl doesn’t really affect me either way.

17)    If you could drive any car, what would it be?

One that actually works, preferably with a radio and speakers and that’s environmentally friendly.

18)    What is your dream job?

I don’t have any specific jobs in mind, just one that I find fulfilling, rewarding, and that will help other people. Above all else, I want to be happy and find value in what I’m doing, and hopefully whatever career I choose will benefit others and have a positive impact in the world.

19)  What do you like most about this school?

There are hundreds of wonderful things I love about this school, but what I appreciate the most is the opportunities it has given me.

20)  What is your most embarrassing moment?

No offense, but why would I want to reveal my most embarrassing moment to something that will be read by a bunch of other people? Also I experience at least one extremely embarrassing moment pretty much everyday so there are way too many horrible stories to choose from.