This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVM chapter.

With the end of April, that means the end of classes and almost the end of the school year. It’s crazy to think that another year has ended and while a lot has happened this year, my passion and love for makeup has certainly become full-fleshed throughout this year. I’ve loved writing my Monthly Favorites and other Beauty Closet articles and hope you’ve enjoyed them too.

1.    The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum, $21. I recently discovered this line of skincare and it works great for all skin types. It provides lots of moisture, which can be great for combination skin people like myself. I use it after I moisturize both day and night.

2.   MAC Paint Pot in Bare Story, $20. Is it an eyeshadow primer? Or a stand-alone eyeshadow color? These cult favorites from MAC are an absolutely amazing investment as you can wear them alone for “no makeup” days, or you can wear them underneath other eyeshadows to help them stay on longer. Check out Maybelline Color Tattoos for a cheaper alternative at the drugstore.

3.   It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness Correcting Crème, $32. My biggest concern with foundations is trying to cover up my slightly uneven skin tone and patches of redness. That being said, this baby works wonders. It’s not exactly a BB cream, not exactly a foundation, but a one-shade-fits-all base that you can wear alone or under foundation to really even out your skintone and, well, say bye bye to redness!

4.   Tarte Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation, $36. So many Youtube beauty bloggers swear by this foundation that I just had to try it. Although you can just wear this on your face, I prefer to use it as a setting powder on top of liquid foundation. It really does make you look airbrushed and is well worth the slightly hefty price tag.

5.    MAC Lipsticks, $16. I’ve always loved MAC Lipsticks but I went kinda crazy finding new colors this month (I think I might have bought at least 5 oops). There are so many different colors and finishes it’s impossible not to find one you’d like. This month, I’ve been loving Brick-O-La, Craving, and Plumful as great springy colors.

6.   Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil, $24. A brand exclusive to Sephora (and actually available at the one in the UMall), Bite has lots of different products for every sort of lip color lover. These are my personal favorite because the pencil formula makes them easy to apply and store, plus they truly are highly pigmented without looking clownish.

Sadly, this is my last beauty favorites column until school starts up in August. However, I’m always looking for fun products to try, so make sure you email me any suggestions at rachelpolansky@hercampus.com or comment below!