Style > Beauty

10 Beauty Dupes that Won’t Break the Bank

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVM chapter.

Don’t worry, we’ve all done it– spent a little too much on a high-end beauty product that probably made you think “did I really just spend that much?” While it’s nice to splurge on an occasional product you truly love, it’s not always realistic to have a full collection of high-end products, especially if you’re a broke college student like me. But the good news is, today’s technology makes it super easy to find the best reviews and secrets to the finest dupes on the market. The app Tik Tok is one of the best places to find influencers to compare high-end products to their cheaper counterpart, letting you in on the best secrets. I have gathered 10 of the best dupes reviewed on TikTok, from makeup, to perfume, to skincare that people swear are exact matches. Say goodbye to breaking the bank–I suggest you run to get your hands on these before they sell out.

1. Maybelline Lifter Gloss ($6.99) for Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb ($20.00)

v3wlPsN4YEddsqJUYqtdhtNvBDmkFpZdX6Nd6UD     VS      7Ld 3vJXYyMGupQIAuEgyFjes VJMED cKfYn67iMN7yCxiIxqGScm0eXGc2WUc6ORhga5AvZc USvdOwOhfhhD0dRTHARLwqzPlsjgEzuVp 3exQFlh4WL6SII3WUQ5v UPreM=s1600

The Maybelline Lifter Gloss is a staple that is always in my bag. It’s a perfect gloss that makes your lips look full, hydrated, and super glowy. It comes in a variety of shades that you can find at Target, or pretty much any drugstore and is a fraction of the price of the Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb.

1. CoverGirl Skin Milk Foundation ($9.99) for Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter ($44)

Q7vD8XjA9SPU0zyUJDn ucvwrRfF69U07He9Q9UbQ9qLYLNGAEOUtiXMM7tE9DW7OeKV7kxaVzVClkxRliKlbdENMsES HK4I2c7604p2BgNViISO3yjpG9th 4ae5TAXFKWF6c=s1600   VS  DbBuGBv2khHRFHdI4ffG5ye9aVGg2OoLiALoXZrbudTo7QPrHzi86OuJOPJn6SiUAY7dwcmH9GV

Another staple in my makeup routine is the CoverGirl Skin Milk Foundation. This is a super lightweight foundation with a dewy finish that makes your skin look hydrated and healthy. This is only $9.99 and can be found pretty much anywhere. It’s also vegan and cruelty-free which is always good to look for when buying products.

1. OGX Extra Creamy + Coconut Miracle Lotion ($6.99) for Sol De Janerio Brazilian Bum Bum Cream ($45)

X8SlhzFVtiPdvolU6 GK1B1hgcHNi2afzuFTPSaihLT7UsEOi9qo6wOsryh9qnHjEpeM9vPwLMF4v SzMWow8kicwrDxxv8 Ryqy e51T3hO15hcZa03o0p cc3cZjeBrh6 w4=s1600  VS  pHIy4PvBeZoMnaVy3T4BDiiGwovgzFaXvaGRZ8cayFovpvsmobd9Ho 0xPuEqXJnpO2e1IMbsvIL9afUkcIo1dDiPbgJwhiLJ1aKbDrsyoPDGE Nuyit6iFUJcbrWuX3GDdvO9U=s1600

If you’ve smelt the Brazilian Bum Bum Cream, you know that the scent transforms you to feeling like you have been on the beach all day in Cabo, salty hair, and got the most perfect tan. While it is a nice staple to have, the OGX Extra Creamy + Coconut Miracle Lotion can do just the trick for only $6.99.

1. Makeup Revolution Eye Bright Concealer ($10) for the Charlotte Tilbury Contour Wand ($38)

B8HxDP7j9qLfOgRAdtXAFXy3ikMmnuHF6bv 0Ysrq8wwibkwXd7F2NBk0ot18WRdlV9iTtpUfUD  VS96LiPm1Ooer1MpDmS0xMlU Vo STN8B2HA8EkFX2IhKqJl7Pb1cc27awBIfyQqthcgUe43X iDpZnt5zZiFATfc8Gb06 nR3hOJNeb Vl0hGVX0F GA1Xa3u6017APRsXFAXke8=s1600

Influencers have been getting creative and using the Makeup Revolution Eye Bright Concealer for contouring. This is said to be just like the Charlotte Tilbury Contour Wand, with the consistency and finish being exact.

1. L’Oreal Paris Air Volume Mascara ($10.99) for Benefit They’re Real! Mascara ($26)

VS 

You cannot tell the difference between these two products–– the L’Oreal Air Volume Mascara is lightweight, so you can apply many layers without it getting clumpy. Just like the Benefit Mascara, your lashes will be long and voluminous. 

1. E.l.f. Cosmetics Putty Blush ($6) for Rare Beauty Cream Blush ($21)

sYQxm0V1cZi0 IOIl Ju6Hy8ma  VS 

Cream blush is becoming all the rage these days because it helps to give you that dewy look. The E.l.f. Cosmetics Putty Blush blends in just as nicely as the Rare Beauty Cream Blush and comes in several shades to go with any skin tone. 

1. NYX Honey Dew Me Up Primer ($16.99) for Guerlain L’or Radiance Concentrate With Pure Gold ($74)

mHQpohnS egdozKKU7VE  VS  FsqQIFZSJeO5KU5xQvSYKm2sjnfnHBJ5WZ7wpG U0sB37xBCcblNkJR3XlKrJvGDNMaZV2Q 98VpYoy7 GvqR5v44 4MiSr3XEPppx sY 8nywKrCj6WClvoXlfDR9Sp4bp7VLM=s1600

The NYX Honey Dew Me Up Primer has been all over TikTok and is said to be even more hydrating and glowy than the Guerlain L’or Radiance Concentrate, which retails at $74. The NYX product even has gold specs and gives your face a perfect base to do your makeup.

1. L’Oreal Infallible Concealer ($13.49) for Dermablend Cover Care Concealer ($28) 

VS  eXOlXCybtAF

Sometimes it’s hard to find a full coverage concealer that isn’t too thick or cakey, but this dupe blends perfectly into your skin. It is lightweight but also does the job of covering any dark circles or imperfections. 

1. Revolution Highlight Reloaded ($7) for Benefit Cosmetics Dandelion Twinkle Soft Highlighter ($30)

VS  Oi13L oxyiCH6uMtvSDwpR6BAAbqSqipcXlYQZnhj9m48gSiOshFnAGKApbNHa0uTtT0lfDJtYe3KiiRJJORpNbGBHunUnX2SX6q4f8 SrUITZGxpqq 6 mZ6uSy bXIZOJfjM=s1600

If you are trying not to spend $30 for a highlighter, look no further than the Revolution Highlight Reloaded, which is a match for the Benefit Cosmetics product. Being only $7, you cannot pass up the opportunity for that perfect shine.

1. Zara Red Temptation ($25) for Maison Francis Baccarat Rouge 540 Eau de Parfum ($325)

VS 

Last but not least, my absolute favorite dupe. If you haven’t heard yet, the Baccarat Rouge 540 perfume is the best smelling perfume of all time. It’s sweet, sexy, soft and you are sure to get compliments on the scent. The only downside is that it retails at $325. However, Zara came out with Red Temptation which when wearing, cannot be distinguished from the Maison Francis scent. 

Edited by Atti Shepherd

Hi! My name is Caroline Lewis and I am a first year student at the University of Vermont studying in the Grossman School of Business. I love to bake, write, and spend time at the beach! I am so excited to be a part of the HerCampus team!