This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVA chapter.

Zendaya posted to her stories after the 2022 Oscar Awards saying, “every now and then I do my own beat.” She tagged Lancôme, a brand she has been a global ambassador for since 2019. Zendaya has done her own makeup for carpets and events before. What can she not do? She told Vogue, “I’ve had so many makeup artists do my makeup over the years so I took tips from each of them and learned how to do it myself.” I loved her glowy, soft glam for the Oscar’s, so I decided to find her favorite beauty products so we can all try to recreate her look.

z’s favorite products

Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara

Zendaya took to Instagram to call this mascara her all-time favorite product. She likes it “because it gives the effect of a false lash with just mascara.” Zendaya tends to keep the makeup light and simple, focusing on the brows, skin, and lashes. This mascara can help achieve the fluffy lashes, while still being natural.

Nars Radiant creamy concealer

Zendaya has been seen using this concealer in multiple videos. This concealer is a cult favorite for being high coverage, smoothing, and looks like skin. I also think the shade range for this concealer is great. As mentioned before, Zendaya’s skin always looks flawless. The creamy finish this concealer has helps to make the skin glow.

Lancôme teint idole ultra wear highlighting stick (vibrant lilac)

Obviously being a global ambassador, Zendaya tends to focus her looks around Lancôme products. However, I really do love this brand. Their products are a bit pricey, but the quality is incredible. Cream products are really popular right now, and with the summer coming up, I will be reaching for more products like this to get a glowy look. Zendaya loves a good highlighter, and this one is a beautiful lilac shade.

Lancôme Sourcils Styler

Zendaya’s brows are iconic and literally perfect. Her makeup artist uses this tinted brow gel from Lancôme to set the brow hairs in place while making them look fluffy and full. Let’s put down the tweezers and let our brows grow out!

Lancôme Juicy Tubes Original Lip Gloss (Shimmer)

For Zendaya’s Emmys Glam where she became the youngest star at the age of 24 to win best actress in a drama for Euphoria, she used this exact lip gloss. It is a frosty pale nude lip gloss that has a high-shine finish, perfect for any look.

Hi! My name is Macy Villela and I am a first year at the University of Virginia. I am so excited to be a part of UVA's chapter. I am looking forward to writing about study tips, new music, beauty products and secrets, and more!