Three Planners for the New Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVA chapter.

A new semester of classes is upon us, and that means endless syllabi are being thrown your way by enthusiastic professors. As more and more deadlines are set for projects, exams, papers, and presentations, it is easy to become overwhelmed. Whether you’d like to admit it or not, it is nearly impossible to keep track of everything in your head. That’s why I’ve assembled three academic planners you can use to stay organized for the spring semester.

1. The Erin Condren Life Planner – $50 +

This is the priciest option of the group, but for good reason. This product truly is a “life planner” and can help you keep track of goals, due dates, important events, and your daily schedule. With three layout options to choose from (horizontal, vertical, and hourly), there is truly a planner for anyone. Not to mention, the expensive price tag will incentivize you to use it throughout the whole year!

2. The Sugar Paper Planner – $9.99

This pocket-sized planner offers a much more affordable price tag. With a simplistic design and both monthly and weekly calendars, it is sure to help you keep track of where you need to be, and when. The best part? It’s sold at Target, meaning you can pick one up this weekend! 

3. The Plum Paper Planner – $31

This is the planner for those who like to customize everything; Choose your cover design and add your name, photo, or monogram. You can also decide to include a meal planning section, a monthly bill tracker, and to-do list pages. Your parents will be proud of how pulled-together your life will be (or at least appear) with this organizational set-up!