Style > Beauty

Three Inexpensive Eyeshadow Palettes for Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVA chapter.

As the temperatures finally begin to cool out, it’s starting to feel like fall! I personally am beyond excited to start wearing chunky sweaters and drink hot apple cider. However, a change in seasons is one of the best times to play with your look! I know not all of us, myself included, have unlimited funds to buy fancy makeup and reinvent ourselves; which is why I have collected three of my favorite and inexpensive eyeshadow palettes to inspire your autumn eyeshadow looks.

The first palette is from the brand Morphe, well known for their affordable yet high quality makeup products. In collaboration with beauty influencer Jaclyn Hill, “The Bling Boss” palette comes in with 10 shades at only $15. With a sultry deep orange and plum purple, this collection of colors is blendable and also sure to match any fall-colored sweaters. 

This next palette brings the shades of the fall foliage right to your eyelids! It can be hard to find unique shades like yellow at a non-scary price, but the ColourPop Yes, Please! palette offers 12 shades for $16. This palette has quickly become a favorite of mine, as the shadows are buttery and can be combined to create both bold and subdued looks.  

Last but not least is yet another Morphe palette, the 9B Bronzed Babe. This palette costs just $12 for 9 warm and cozy fall-toned shades. This palette stands out not just for the quality and price, but also in that it contains both cool and warm toned browns to suit every skin tone. Shimmers and an orange create the perfect autumn package!

*All photos courtesy of Nikki Pettry*

Nikki is a fourth year and a Biology major at the University of Virginia. Her loves in life include reading, animals, and cookies! Writing is one of her creative outlets and she hopes you enjoy her articles as much as she enjoys writing them!
Shirley is a fourth year at the University of Virginia. She loves coffee, books, and plants. She also hopes that you'll enjoy her articles!